Executive Administrative Assistant
Young Lion Brewing Company is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our growing team! Teamwork, integrity, and a passion for producing and sharing high quality beer is what drives our company's success. We are seeking an experienced, motivated and well-organized professional whose dedication and initiative will help propel the company to achieve its most important goals.
The Administrative Assistant will manage the day-to-day activities of our CEO and Owners. This is an amazing opportunity to directly support the rapid expansion of our brewery, and use your meticulous organizing skills in the world of craft beer!
The ideal candidate will bring exceptional organizational and planning skills, thorough attention to detail, high sense of urgency and confidentiality, and problem-solving abilities to the role. This person should be intuitive, engaging, composed, and motivated. This is a unique opportunity for someone with administrative experience to apply those skills in a fun and exciting industry.
Essential Job Duties:
- Maintaining executive calendars; scheduling meetings and resolving conflicts.
- Light Bookkeeping.
- Supporting business needs such as ordering office supplies and managing inventory.
- Coordinating leadership/executive travel arrangements including completing appropriate expense reporting in a timely fashion.
- Attending executive staff meetings, take meeting minutes and distribute action items to attendees.
- Handling of incoming/outgoing mail.
- Participating in special projects, personal errands, and other tasks, as needed (including, but not limited to; vehicle inspections, registrations, permits, etc.).
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in an administrative support role.
- Proven success multi-tasking on a variety of tasks and assignments.
- Detail oriented with exemplary organization skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in other Microsoft Office tools such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Quickbooks and Obeer experience a plus.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!